|Set of four English stoneware finals, with boldly swaged garlands,|
signed Stiff & Sons. The Stiff pottery was founded by James Stiff in
Lambeth, South London around 1842, became Stiff & Sons in 1862, and
ceased production in 1913.
||19th Century (1801-1900)|
||Very good condition with weathered surface, old repair to the the top of one finial, minor chips to base and decoration consistent with age and outdoor use.|
||Other Inventory by this Dealer|
to view larger